HYPNOTHERAPY FOR Social Anxiety disorder IN KENT
From anxiety to a bright new you
Social Anxiety Disorder
Social anxiety disorder is one of the most common types of anxiety with about 12% of people in the UK suffering from it. If a child is acutely shy, social anxiety can begin in their early teenage years and is common in both men and women and can sometimes run in families. Stress and environmental factors can contribute to social anxiety and many adults with social anxiety disorder either suffer in silence or seek help after 15-20 years!
Please don’t waste any more time feeling inhibited, hypnotherapy for Social Anxiety can make a huge difference to your life and confidence.
What is Social Anxiety Disorder?
In a nutshell, social anxiety disorder is an intense, uncontrollable fear of not being accepted or liked. Humans are pack animals and we all fear rejection to some degree, but social anxiety is more acute; it will be inhibiting your everyday life and choices, blocking you from taking reasonable risks and reaching your true potential. You may be avoiding social or other events due to a fear of rejection, judgement or embarrassment.
There are 3 types of social anxiety:
- Generalised Social Anxiety – you are extremely fearful of a range of social situations that involve meeting or talking to people, eating and drinking around people, or their work performance being judged.
- Performance Social Anxiety – your extreme fears are mainly restricted to how you perform or present in more formal occasions, like public speaking, playing a sports match, acting, dancing, singing or playing an instrument.
- Selective Mutism – you are unable to speak or communicate clearly when faced with social situations that make you extremely uncomfortable or fearful.
Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
When faced with a social or performance situation, you will feel very fearful and panicky but you still want to feel normal, liked and accepted. Unfortunately your inhibitions will most certainly hold you back. Instead, you feel self-conscious, judged and awkward which can lead to avoiding social situations or performances altogether.
Life doesn’t need to be like this!
You may be experiencing some or all of these physical symptoms of social anxiety disorder:
• Nausea and a tight knot in your stomach
• Rapid heart rate or palpitations
• Over-heating, sweating, sweaty palms, shaking
• Light-headedness or brain fog, when your mind goes blank and you can’t remember what to say
• Stuttering or speaking in a very quiet voice
• Tense body posture, high shoulders, clenched jaw
• Difficulty making eye contact or smiling
If you live in the Kent area, I offer social anxiety hypnosis from my Longfield practice, or book a free consultation with me online or by phone.
Hypnotherapy can free you of social fears and unlock your true potential.
Unlocking your true potential
Please get in touch for your FREE consultation
GET YOUR FREE ANXIETY FIX NOW!
Yours Free – 10 Minutes To A Powerful New You.
Experience deep relaxation while you discover how powerful you can become.