WHICH SUPPORT PROGRAMME IS RIGHT FOR YOU
From Anxiety to Freedom
I will develop a detailed support programme to resolve your anxiety, tailored to your particular needs. Here is a guide to the amount of sessions you may need, based on my experience.
3 session programme Fears & phobias
Even though fears and phobias can be intense and disabling, 3 sessions can often be all that is needed to dismantle fears such as:
- Flying – from making the booking right the way through to arriving at your destination
- Having an injection or being with a loved one who needs an injection
- Driving in town or on a motorway
- Being in the same room as a particular animal (such as a spider, snake, mouse or cat)
- Making a speech or speaking in public
- Meetings and job interviews
- Taking exams
- Panic attacks
- Giving your best at work
Does this feel familiar? Going out of your way to avoid having to speak in public, even amongst a group of friends? Your heart seems to beat a thousand times a minute, your palms sweat, your legs tremble. You are not alone and I can help you overcome this fear in just 3 sessions.
5 session programme Complex Conditions
It usually takes 5 sessions to work through more complex anxieties such as:
- Social anxiety
- GAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Psychosexual dysfunction
- Eating in public
- Dealing with authority figures
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Health anxieties (such as IBS, asthma or psoriasis)
- For weight loss see my page on weight loss
Typically this takes place over about 50 days. As debilitating and paralysing as your Anxiety is to you now, we can overcome it together in just 5 sessions, sometimes less.
10 session Premium Programme Personal & Professional Development
Taking you beyond your barriers
Working with a Transformational Coach
What is Coaching?
Coaching sessions are usually on a one-to-one basis where you will design a unique plan to obtain your personal/professional goals. Throughout the coaching relationship your coach will be asking you some powerful questions that will help you access information about your personal talents, desires, emotions, and self.
The coach also provides support, impartiality, structure, energy, positivity and a lot of insight. Between sessions, you will have exercises to complete at home to ensure you are being held accountable which will help you achieve the short and long term results you desire.
Why work with a Coach?
- Get individual and/or professional goals: During coaching sessions you will get clear about your goals and how to achieve them.
- Clarity: Get clarity on what is really holding you back. Past thought patterns and beliefs can hinder your progress in any area of life, professional or otherwise.
- Motivation: Sessions will include motivational exercises which will assist you in dealing with life’s challenges so all your hard work doesn’t nose dive into despair.
- Personal development: In any context, ‘development’ is a term that connotes progress. From a corporate or an individual perspective, personal development is an integral part of success and this will be encouraged during sessions.
Is Coaching for you?
Coaching is for anyone who would like to:
- Get clear on what they want from life.
- Get clear on career and their professional endeavours.
- Support when going through a career change.
- Feel less “stuck” in what their life and professional options are.
- Feel more positive and happier about life in general.
A personality profile
You can text me for emergency discussions
A personalised MP3 for inspiration and support in-between sessions
GOLD SILVER OR BRONZE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME
Step by step, we will motivate you, celebrate your achievements and set you on a path to success.
During your FREE initial consultation with me, you will be able to select the weight loss programme of your choice. I will then design a personalised Hypnotherapy for Weight Management Programme that matches your physical and emotional needs.
Sessions can take place online or face to face at our Kent practice at a time that works for you.
WHAT MY CLIENTS THINK
Anxiety with high blood pressure
“I worked with Charles for 4 sessions using mainly BB4B (Broadband for the Brain) for high blood pressure and anxiety. The sessions were very relaxing and helped with my anxiety and the BB4B gave me the tools to help control my blood pressure. I would recommend Charles for any type of hypnosis work , he is very thorough and helps you get to the nub of the problem.”
A.W. NSW, Australia
Anxiety and self-esteem
“You improve my self-esteem ; are easy to talk to; a good listener with non-judgemental input; an empathic therapist who makes it easy to talk about anything; I think you are so much more than I can put into words.“
Anxiety in the workplace
“A friend recommended hypnotherapy to deal with stress due to work which was impacting on all areas of my life – family, weight and sleeping. Initially I was sceptical to hypnotherapy – I attended one of Charles free consultations and after a short time I left feeling great. I couldn’t wait to start our sessions – I had a further 4/5 weekly sessions and also listened to the cd Charles provided regularly between our sessions. With each week that passed I have seen an improvement in my self esteem and happiness.
I’ve continued to listen to the cd and now feel able to cope with stressful situations at work, I was so impressed with the results I’ve been sharing the benefits of hypnotherapy with others.“
Generalised anxiety disorder
“I was not expecting any miracles and on attending my first session I was a little sceptical. However, the hypnotherapy sessions have been invaluable and hugely effective enabling me to move forward and once again enjoy life. Charles is an extremely understanding and approachable person, who made me feel at ease from day one”